Last week, I talked about how easy it is to create an intro video for your Youtube videos (or for family videos, business videos, etc) using Animoto.com.
If you haven’t created a video with Animoto yet, click here to get your first month free!
I promised I would post about how to remove the logo from the end of the video easily and quickly. If you’re familiar with editing software of any kind, you’ll already have figured out how to do that. But if not, here’s a quick step-by-step on how to do that.
Remove Logo From Animoto Video
- Open Windows Movie Maker.
- Click on “Click here to browse for photos and videos” and select your Animoto video from your files.
- Wait while it imports.
- Using the black sliding bar to select where you’d like to cut the video.
- Under “Video Tools”, click “Edit” and then “Split”.
- With the section that you don’t want highlighted, right click and select “Remove”.
That’s it! Easy, right? If you’ve made a mistake, Windows Movie Maker has an “Undo” icon in the top left corner ;-).
To see how it’s done, take a look at this video: