Ever wanted to peek in on the life of another mom and see what her day is really like?
Yeah, me too!
Here’s a little glimpse into my day:
- After waking up and getting showered and dressed, it’s elliptical time.
- Coffee. ‘Nuff said. I drink a cup or two while doing my devotions.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, after getting my kiddos up, dressed, fed and packed for school, we all head to the school early to prep and serve at Breakfast Club.
- Shopping for my kids’ school lunches. We always seem to run out a few days before my bi-weekly grocery shopping trip.
- Back to the school for some Fun Fair-related photocopying …
- Then off to a Fun Fair planning meeting …
- Back home in time to meet the kids at the bus stop.
- After pre-supper furniture fort building, and then supper, it’s time for homework.
- And finally, after washing dishes and helping with homework, it’s time to take the oldest to Youth and then spend a couple of hours at the office getting even more photocopying done, while hubby gets the younger two bathed and put to bed.
After picking up the oldest, and watching a couple of episodes of something with hubby, it’s lights out for me!
So, what was your day like today?